- La Seduccion del Minotauro (short stories, 2000)
- Los bosques de Mortefontaine (poetry, 2007)
- Habitacion a oscuras (Sant Jordi International Prize for poetry, 2007)
- Los Nombres de la noche (poetry, 2008)
- El azar y los tesoros (poetry, 2008)
- El unicornio y otros poemas (Poetry Anthology, editorial Ruinas Circulares, Argentina, 2011)
- Cuaderno del falso amor impuro (Editorial Tigres de Papel, Madrid, Spain, 2014)
- Taubenschlag (Editorial Capiro, Santa Clara, Cuba, 2015).
- La sed del ultimo que mira (Sudaquia Editores, New York,2015).
- Nine coins/Nueve monedas (Winner of The National Poetry Series' 2014 Paz Prize for Poetry. Akashic Books 2015).
Honors and recognition
- 2015 Included in World Literature Today's annual year-end list of notable translations.
- 2015 finalist for the 2015–2016 CINTAS Foundation Fellowship in Creative Writing.
- 2015 His poem "The moon" was selected by United States Poet Laureate and Pulitzer winner, Natasha Trethewey to be the featured poem of September's edition of The New York Times Magazine" and also listed among the 10 Best Poems of 2015 by Vancouver Poetry House.
- 2014 Recipient of 2014 Paz Prize for Poetry (The National Poetry Series). Judged by United States Inaugural poet Richard Blanco
- 2012 The San Francisco Girls Chorus sang his 'Rimas Tropicales".
- 2011 Idolos del sueño (piece for a soprano, clarinet, violin and piano, collabotared with CONTINUUM ENSemble in New York).
- 2010 Quinteto sobre los Poemas de Carlos Pintado" (Piano quintet interpreted by The South beach Music Ensemble based on his poems).
- 2007 Recipient of Sant Jordi International Prize for Poetry.
- 2008 Shortlisted for Adonais International Prize for Poetry.